Campaign prize draw
Terms and conditions
1. The explorelbg campaign prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is promoted by Experi-enceco Ltd, company no. 677 2332, registered office Gateway House, 8 Milverton Street, London SE11 4AP and will be hosted on www.explorelbg.co.uk.
2. Employees of Experienceco Ltd (the “Promoter”), or Lloyds Banking Group (“LBG”, “We”), its group companies, their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw, may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. The Prize Draw is restricted to Full Time students only. Entrants must be 14 years of age or over, and enrolled on a course at an educational institution within Eng-land, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland. Proof of study is required at notification of prize winners.
4. A maximum of one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. If there are multiple entries, only the first entry will be deemed an entry. Any fraudulent, multiple or incorrectly completed entries, those that do not comply with the entry requirements, those that we reasonably consider may have been subject to unauthorised tampering or un-authorised intervention which distorts the fairness and integrity or proper conduct of the promotion will not be accepted.
5. Students must have opted-in to receive communications from LBG when submit-ting their details online, in order to be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw. Contact details will only be used to inform the Promoter about the prize draw entry.
6. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. No purchase is necessary and no fee will be charged.
7. The closing date for entry will be 12:00hrs GMT on 16th April 2021. No entries will be permitted after this time.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, incom-plete, misdirected, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
9. At the end of the campaign five winners will be drawn at random, each will have a choice between a winning prize of Apple iPad Air (10.5inch, WiFi, 64GB) or an Apple Watch Series 5 (40-42mm, GPS). All prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. The draw will take place on 20th April 2021.
10. Five winners will be chosen at random by software provided by randompicker.com from all entries verified by the Promoter and or its agents and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
11. The winners will be notified within 14 days of the prize draw date of 20th April 2021. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and select a replacement winner/s.
12. The Promoter will notify the winner of when and where to collect the prize. Each prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving any notice.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to bring in third parties that may contribute to the total prize value.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applica-ble law or regulation, or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Prize Draw will be notified to entrants as soon as the Promoter is able.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Prize Draw.
16. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any loss, dam-age or expense in connection with the Prize Draw or the prize.
18. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Eng-land.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Experienceco Ltd, Gate-way House, 8 Milverton Street, London SE11 4AP
21. The prize winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion. By taking part in this promotion, participants grant the Promoter permission to share, distribute, exhibit, use, copy and amend their comments and contents for marketing and promotion purposes, including but not limited to social media and through Careers Service Emails with universities.